- Every withdrawal is cross-checked against the system status before sending. The vast majority of traders' funds are stored in deep cold storage.
- We don't push our execution engine to the limits. Our primary focus is on verifying that the system status is accurate after every trade, deposit and withdrawal.
- In order to ensure that our systems operate as expected, the trading is stopped for everyone if equities on all accounts are not in synch.
- PrimeBit systems take advantage of Amazon Web Services’ exceptional security. Access to AWS requires multiple forms of authentication, including hardware tokens.
- Our individual systems are loosely coupled and can’t communicate with one another unless operating in an approved and monitored channel.